Friday, February 18, 2011

A Fundraiser Sale Item to help Designedby Lucinda


This is a sale package I created to help a fellow Etsian who has suffered a tragic loss due to an accidental home fire. All proceeds will go to her and her family to help them replace some of the tangible items they have lost. Please take a look, I have offered five journal spots, tags, labels or alphabets (basically, all of my downloadables are included) for only $10.00. This is a great deal and you will be helping someone who really needs it.
Here is the link to the downloadable section of my shop:

Donnalda.etsy.downloadableshttp://www.etsy.com/shop/Donnalda?section_id=5792236

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. Positive Thoughts