Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello Cloth Paper and Scissors Artists and Fans


Hello. I just joined the Cloth Paper and Scissors website. CPS is a magazine devoted to the art and artists working in mixed media. I used to watch their program on KVCR when I lived in the city and developed a bit of a girly crush on Pokey because she was so open to new things and very creative herself. I got a subscription to the magazine from my best friend Judy for my birthday a couple of years ago and found heaven. I also have been a subscriber and contributor to Somerset Studio, and this magazine just blew me away. Everything is so original and inspiring. The website is super because it is a huge community of artists, encouraged to participate in the website ittself. There are galleries, forums and free demos, and even a shop. Just follow the link below.

In celebration of this I am offering a free journal spot right here on my blog. Just click on the pic and expand it, then "save picture as" to put it into your files. Enjoy.


No comments: